The countdown to the first live show of Strictly 2019 is well and truly on, so now's the time to reveal the tunes our couples will be moving to and the dance styles they'll be taking for a spin!
They've all been working so hard on their first routines and it sounds like we're in for some real treats this weekend. Let's take a look, shall we?
- Anneka and Kevin: Cha Cha Cha to Gloria by Laura Branigan
- Alex and Neil: Quickstep to I Get a Kick Out of You by Frank Sinatra
- Catherine and Johannes: Viennese Waltz to I Got You Babe by Sonny and Cher
- Emma and Anton: Jive to Honey Honey by ABBA
- Emma and Aljaž: She's a Lady by Tom Jones
- Michelle and Giovanni: So Emotional by Whitney Houston
- Saffron and AJ: Tango to Lips Are Moving by Meghan Trainor
- Chris and Karen: Cha Cha Cha to Juice by Lizzo
- David and Nadiya: Foxtrot to Three Lions by Baddiel, Skinner and Lightning Seeds
- Dev and Dianne: Foxtrot to Build Me Up Buttercup by The Foundations
- James and Luba: Tango to Gold by Spandau Ballet
- Karim and Amy: Cha Cha Cha to If I Can't Have You by Shawn Mendes
- Kelvin and Oti: Samba to La Vida Es Un Carnaval by Celia Cruz
- Mike and Katya: Jive to Do You Love Me by The Contours
- Will and Janette: Quickstep to Pencil Full of Lead by Paolo Nutini
Week One has never looked so good! We cannot wait to see our 15 pairs perform for the first time, especially with no elimination pressure from a public vote until Week Two.